Author Topic: Trail Build/Maintenance Day – Lil Shawty  (Read 93 times)

Offline praveensm27

• LDTR Committee
Trail Build/Maintenance Day – Lil Shawty
« on: January 20, 2020, 09:35:54 PM »
DATE & TIME: Saturday 8th of February 8:30am

We highly encourage you to sign in online. Link for the registration will be posted soon. However, you are more than welcome to turn up on the day and sign in there.

MEETING POINT:

Parks VIC Deport (Just above the Skill Park) 13 Reservoir Road, Narre Warren North.

WORKS:

We will be working on Lil Shawty trail to formalize existing features by removing embedded wood and rebuilding features in accordance with similar skills park features. Gap jumps and tabletop jumps will be created along the trail and existing shark-fin feature will be reshaped to create perfect ride lines. Reverse grade drainage will be added along the trail as a part of the build.

BRING:

Water, food, shovel (If you prefer your own shovel), good shoes (preferably steel capped) and appropriate clothing for weather.

Please let us know if you are attending by replying on this forum thread, so we can organise tools and food etc.

If you have any question, please ask away.
BBQ and cold drinks will be provided for free to volunteers at the end of the build.
BYO food if you have a special food requirement

Builds usually run for 4-6 hours and if you want to leave early or arrive late on that day, please message me on this forum or contact us via our form at www.lysterfieldmtb.com.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 06:42:11 PM by Nate »

Offline praveensm27

• LDTR Committee
Re: Trail Build/Maintenance Day – Lil Shawty
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 09:25:07 PM »
Please see below for the registration link

https://www.parkconnect.vic.gov.au/Volunteer/public-planned-activity/?id=b1b61f16-8d3e-ea11-b698-0003ff6f5db4

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Want to race at Lysterfield? Checkout the racing area!